ΘΗΛΕΝ TH.S.P-1,9 m² (V) Alu or Cu
Solar panels are the most important element in a solar system. For this reason Antoniou & Christou Company Ltd (¨ΘΗλΕΝ¨) is continuously investing in machinery or raw materials relating to their construction.
ΘΗλΕΝ¨ company manufactures three different frame sizes,
( TH.S.P 1,4m², TH.S.P 1,9m², TH.S.P 2,4m²) in vertical or horizontal format.
¨TH.S.P¨ panels due to their building quality and high performance levels have the ability to heat water in conditions of reduced sunlight and thus save energy.
TH.S.P 1,5m², TH.S.P 2m², TH.S.P 2,4m² frames are manufactured , externally from anodised aluminium rich in magnesium for durability.
Thermal insulation at the bottom of the drams is consisted of thermal conductivity rock wool λ=0,042w/mk class A1 (EN-13501-1) and the lateral insulation compiles fibreglass thermal conductivity λ=0,035w/mk class A1 (EN-13501-1).
The construction of single selective surface (copper or aluminium) is made with the use of robotic technology machines (ultrasound).
For the production of the frame ¨TH.S.P¨ a special protective glass is used (tempered class) low sodium (fe) and specific transmittance Tr = 0,912 ÷0,920 (EN1096-2).
Pressure control in 12 atmospheres (bar) is made during the construction of the panels.
Our company manufactures panels certified by the European quality certificate “Solar Keymark” (ΕΝ 12975:2006).
All ¨TH.S.P¨ panels bear a warranty.
Panel Technical Characteristics
- Panel Surface 1,93m2
- Anodized aluminum frame rich in magnesium
- Thermal insulation underneath with rockwool thermal conductivity λ = 0,042 W / mK Class A1 (EN-13501-1)
- Lateral insulated with glass wool thermal conductivity λ = 0,035 W / mK Class A1 (EN-13501-1)
- Special protective glass (tempered glass), low sulphur iron (Fe) and specific permeability Tr = 0.916 ÷ 0.920 (EN1096-2)
- Blue selective absorber of continued copper foil (95% absorption, 5% transmittance)
- 77% certified efficiency (Solar Keymark)
Collector TH.S.P-1,9 m² (V) Alu or Cu
|Type||Net Weight (Without Working Fluid) [kg]||Net Weight (With Working Fluid) [kg]|
|Type||Absorber Type||K [mm]||CL1 [mm]||CL2 [mm]||BS1 [mm]||BS2 [mm]||Effective Surface Area [m2]|
|Type||# vertical tubes||D1 [mm]||D2 [mm]||W1 [mm]||W2 [mm]||K1 [mm]||Η1[mm]|
|Type||Water volume [Ltr]||Selective surface [m2]||Thickness of Surface||Maximum linear dilatation (Δθ=100οC)|